Monday, January 19, 2009

The Fresh Start

Hello everyone!! Welcome to the very first post to College Football Blabber. I decided to start this blog because I love college football and figured this would be a good outlet to vent my rants, raves, and opinions.

First off, my name is Tee Riddle and I live in the southeastern part of Virginia. I am 35 years old (36 come February) and am single. Of course, I love college football!! You can keep that NFL stuff, just give me some good ole NCAA action. Since I do live in Virginia, I am a Virginia Tech Hokies fan through and through.

GO HOKIES!! 2009 Orange Bowl Champs!!

Sorry, I had to throw that in there. Although I am a die-hard Hokies and ACC fan, I do love watching and keeping track of all NCAA teams, conferences, and divisions.

The main purpose of this blog will be to share my ideas, questions, opinions and other blabber pertaining to college football in general. I hope to entertain, enlighten, enrage, and possibly even ensnare all college football fans from the avid tailgater to the casual on-looker.

So please feel free to stop by from time to time and take a peek or even add your own comments!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here!

Powered By Blogger